Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Coming Soon: Fake-It Frugal Wedding Ideas!

I've been away for a while and I apologize for that!  The fact is, I've been BUSY!  Busy, because I've been getting my home ready for a WEDDING!  My Sister-In-Law and Brother-In-Law are getting married at my house in just over 2 weeks!!!

Wood Wedding Sign
Country Weddings

We've all been working very hard to make it a beautiful, home-made, family-centered, harvest-themed, frugal wedding (what a mouthful!). I have promised to keep the wraps on our projects until after the event, so soon after October 19th, check back in for some great ideas!

See you soon!

Cheers,

Heather Bea

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It shut me down after that one word. Hmm. Anyway, I truly cannot wait. I love this blog.

      Delete
  2. How cool! I can't wait to see pictures of what I am certain will be a gorgeous and unique event! But how is your BIL marrying your SIL?! I am confused about that. (Maybe you mean one of those is a future in-law?) Anyway, have lots of fun and best wishes to the happy couple!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, they're already married, but they will be holding a ceremony & reception for the family here.

    ReplyDelete

Compliments and Frugal Tips Only, Please!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...