Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Puppy Girl Corner

I'd like to introduce you to our newest family member, Madison!

Shh!  Puppy's sleeping!
She needed a special place of her own to hang out, so I took this rather awkward corner of the kitchen...


... and turned it into Puppy Girl Corner!


Madison's crate fit perfectly into the odd space.  I added a cutting board attached to some large shelf brackets to make a small counter space.


Underneath the cutting board, I added a tension rod and skirt to hide all of her doggy needs!


I even made a little cafe canopy on top by using two tension rods to drape coordinating fabric and glued-on fringe.


The counter top holds her treat jar and a basket for her leash.  Everything's in one place!


I also extended the Fake Beadboard and Fake Punched Tin around her little corner and added a little "Welcome Mat" to the front door of her crate.

Sorry I couldn't get her to stay still long enough to get a photo of her in her special corner, though!


Linking Up at Tip Junkie, Today's Creative Blog, The Frugal GirlsFunky Junk Interiors and these other Great Parties! 

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Congrats shes precious. I love the little nook turned puppy room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute! What a great use of space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How ADORABLE!!! i wish i had a "nook" for our pupies

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet! Our "pup" is too big for a nook. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, a Westie! My favorite breed. I grew up with a wonderful Westie named Brynn. Yours looks adorable. Such a creative use of that 'awkward' space in the kitchen. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job! And I'm sure your new family member appreciates it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello friends, I wanted to indicate that the site has been very successful :)
    I See hereinafter. I would like to invite you to their created blogs
    and sites. First, have a site named tubidy
    tubidy mp3 music can be downloaded
    via the mobile phone, even a very simple as you wish. Other than that,
    a great atmosphere and a chat with an extremely islami sohbet
    sites Waiting level, new friendships, friendships islami sohbet
    a great environment for the full verbatim by you. Finally, good words, aphorisms, and many others have
    shared with ayrılık sözleri sites
    ayrılık sözleri waiting for you, good blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a nice site. i'm a DJ Viet Nam.

    ReplyDelete

Compliments and Frugal Tips Only, Please!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...