Join My Terrific Sponsors:
With well over 2 Million hits in the first year alone, Fake-It Frugal is becoming the go-to site for all things Frugal.
I try to keep Advertising on Fake-It Frugal EASY & Frugal! Simply email me at Heatherbeamatz@gmail.com with a brief description of your Company and a Web Button/Photo. If I think my readers will enjoy it, you're in!
Rates are as follows: 3 Months = $30, 6 Months $50, 1 Year $90 (that's 2 months free!)
All payments must be made via Paypal.
That's it! Told you it was Easy!
Guest Post Submissions:
Do you have a great Frugal Tip, Musing, Craft or Recipe?
Think you’ve come up with a realistic “Fake?”
Have you tried a Fake-It Frugal Project and want to show off your Fabulous Results?
I’d love to hear from you & give you a chance to be featured on Fake-It Frugal!
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication.Your submission will be reviewed and if it appeals to Fake-It Frugal readers, it is likely to be published.
- In keeping with the spirit of Fake-It Frugal, guest posts should offer practical, money-saving tips, advice or ideas.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
- Use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
- Please do not email your submission in HTML format or in a Word or text document. Simply type your post in your email and attach relevant images to the email (if applicable).
- Please make a concerted effort to use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. Due to time constraints, submissions which require excessive editing cannot be accepted.
- Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Likewise, any non-working links will be removed without notice.
- Include a short bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post. Feel free to include a link to your site.
- Fake-It Frugal does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts at this time.
Once your post has been reviewed, you will receive an email stating whether or not your post has been approved for publication.
Please include the following:
- Your full name.
- Your URL (if applicable).
- Your post title.
- The body of your post.
- Attach any images you’d like to include (not required).
- A short bio.