Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Follow-Up to Pottery Barn Nautical Pillows

Here’s just a quick follow-up to my post about the Fake Pottery Barn Pillows.   I had an extra round pillow insert and thought it would be fun to make a Mermaid Tail Pillow to accompany my nautical theme.  I had a bunch of leftover sea glass from the Dollar Tree and decided use the glass as “tail scales!”



I simply cut out a rough version of a “tail” using some of the fabric from the Pottery Barn Pillows Project, and using the same no sew method, I glued it to the bottom of the round pillow.  Then, I affixed the sea glass in the pattern of fish scales using hot glue.

This would be really cute for a little girl’s room…or for an avid mermaid collector, like me!

**If you liked this, check out my other Crafts!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliments and Frugal Tips Only, Please!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...