Tuesday, April 10, 2012

That Works For Me!

"That Works For Me! offers a categorized, organized place for more than 800 practical, “aha!” tips to make your life run smoother. These helpful tips from over 300 blogs won’t organize your linen closets or remove stains, but this e-book will offer you a good place to start with 24 popular categories, featuring the best of tips in each group."


Credit - We Are That Family
It's the best of the best from "We Are That Family's"  That Works For Me Wednesday Linky Party and I'm totally thrilled because the authors chose to include THREE of my ideas!

PLUS, because my tips are in the book, I'm thrilled to be able to offer you a $1 Off Coupon!  Simply use the code SAVE1 upon checkout!  You can click here (PDF) or for your Kindle.

I've got my copy!  I hope you'll enjoy yours!

1 comment:

  1. How cool is that?! I'm not surprised your ideas were included because I have pinned many of your great tips myself! But that's really an honor. And the book looks great! I'm off to check it out...! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Compliments and Frugal Tips Only, Please!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...